The Bather Box Dog Bathing System (Formerly known as the Bath Master) allows groomers at home or at work to bathe animals in a fraction of the time of hand bathing. The Bather Box Dog Bathing System is the perfect tool for the professional groomer or for at home use. This commercial grade system is not only more time efficient in bathing, but also saves you money by optimizing the amount of shampoo and conditioner that is used. The Bather Box Dog Bathing System utilizes a patented "Accu-Mixer" system that mixes the exact amount of shampoo and conditioner needed to get the job efficiently done.
Includes the BatherBox unit, two 14' vinyl pickup tubes, one blue outlet hose, one blue inlet hose, one spray nozzle, four wall anchors for mounting, four ceramic weights, four foot valve strainers, four gallon caps, and 4 screws.
BatherBox Dog Bathing System Features
- Pays for itself in saving time and shampoo after a month
- Cuts bathing time in half for quicker, more efficient work
- Gets pets cleaner than hand bathing
- Saves you approximately 30% in shampoo and conditioner usage compared to hand mixing
- Easy to use
- Easy to install and set-up
- No electricity is required to operate, only uses water pressure
- Uses garden hose thread fitting to attach, no additional plumbing necessary
- Accommodates up to 4 different shampoo and/or conditioner products. Just turn the 4-Product select dial to select product.
- Save money with accurate measuring of shampoo while enhancing shampoos ability to cut through oil and dirt.
- Non-Recirculating System assures fresh water & shampoo mixture only on the animals coat
- Specially designed spray nozzle penetrates the coat with sudsy water down to the skin, providing good penetration and a soothing, massaging experience for pet.
- Runs at approximately 3 gallons per minute.
- Uses approximately 1.5 to 2 oz. of product per dog.
- 1-year warranty from manufacturer